Weekly Investment Strategy
A very… normal President
In this latest edition of our weekly investment strategy update:
- A broad base ressentiment ;
- Little relief – short term – from the recovery ;
- The Fed is also in the spotlight ;
- Fixed income. Chinese government bonds remain uncorrelated ;
- Currencies. Will the big looser AUD be able to recover?, and
- Equities. Year-end rally?
- Equities. Interesting IPOs in the 4th quarter.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of PLEION SA.