Weekly Investment Strategy -02 March 22
At the time of writing
In this latest edition of our weekly investment strategy update:
- A terrifying and fluid situation;
- A critical moment, that may totally reshape Europe;
- Beyond (geo)-politics, Ukraine matters for many reasons;
- After FOMO, TINA and the REDDIT cohort, will ¨buy on the dip¨ be the next casualty? ;
- Currencies. Ukraine/Russia conflict is an EUR problem;
- Fixed income. Believe it or not, but China remains a haven of peace;
- Equities. Buy the invasion? ;
- Oil. The new energy shock led by Russia; and
- Energy transition. Sharp rise in green stock prices.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of PLEION SA.