Weekly – Investment Adviser – 08.24.20
In the latest edition of our weekly financial markets update:
- The eventual birth of a digital renminbi ;
- Towards a Renminbi gold-standard? ;
- De-dollarization visible effects ;
- Fixed income. ECB minutes highlight the uncertainty ;
- Currencies. PBoC on hold for a while ;
- Equities. Wary of September ;
- Equities. Green stocks benefit from Joe Biden lead ;
- Oil. Gradual rebalancing of the supply / demand balance ; and
- Industrial metals. Chinese demand supports prices.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of PLEION SA.