Charts of the Week
In this latest edition of our weekly market update:
- Encouraging signs from the Employment Cost Index;
- But more recent labor market data give a different message;
- Signs of a rebound in manufacturing activity persist;
- Cuts are being priced out;
- Higher dollar and long-term yields;
- Keeping an eye on regional banks; and
- Participation in the market rally has deteriorated.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of Pleion SA.