Charts of the Week
In this latest edition of our weekly market update:
- The Fed hikes and emphasizes data dependency;
- The ECB hikes and softens its hawkish rhetoric;
- Economic surprises diverge significantly between the US and EU;
- The BOJ adjusts its yield curve control and adds pressure on yields;
- Further deceleration in earnings for the S&P500;
- The slowdown in inflation removes a support to nominal sales growth;
- Another sentiment indicator suggests that bears have disappeared;
- Banks keep tightening lending standards; and
- The lagged effect of higher rates.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of Pleion SA.