Athletes Wealth Desk
You focus on the Athletic Performance - We take care of your Wealth
- Think of each contract as your last. Build a lifestyle around the current situation and one that can be sustained.
- Athletic success does not automatically translate to the money game. We preserve your wealth by providing quality advice.
- Some athletes come into money at very young age. It is almost inconceivable that anyone has a good set of financial skills at this point. We help you fill the knowledge gap.
- We believe in creating an athletes wealth framework that will ensure your money is helping to accomplish your goals, rather than impairing them.
- Athletic careers are often short. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. With our support you plan smartly for the time after.
Your focus is Sport – Ours is your Wealth
We plan your life after your athletic career – We plan systematically – Let’s start today
- Athletic performance at the highest level requires total focus – you have your team
- A long-term and successful wealth management strategy requires a similar level of focus
- Important factors when investing: Long-term focus, discipline, compounding and know-how
- Athletes often lack three key factors of a professional investment strategy:
- Development of income and expenses over the span of your career
- On average, athletes have 10 lucrative career years at best
- Sudden cash flow drain at career end
- Be aware of the effect of compounding interest
- Invest continuously and benefit long-term
- Every dollar and month counts to close the gap when the high cashflows come to an end
Athletes Career Phases
Financial milestones athletes need to work on
Your point of contact
t +41 43 322 15 83
My name is Andreas Schenk. I worked for over decade with UBS and High-Net-Worth clients from around the globe. In addition to a Master in Finance, I hold a Master in Sports Management (« The FIFA Master »).
Today, I combine my passion for sport with investment know-how to accompany athletes. I am happy to listen, answer your questions, and guide you in any financial matters.
Please reach out or ask any trusted person to get in touch with me.
My focus areas are:
- Financial Planning for Athletes
- Wealth Management
- Smart Investing