At PLEION SA, specialist in wealth management for 40 years, our clients are our only focus.
Wealth management specialist since 1980 and holder of an asset manager of collective investments licence, PLEION SA is supervised by the FINMA and its ombudsman’s office is the OFS (Ombud Finance Switzerland).
Based in Switzerland and with a strong team of sixty, PLEION Wealth Partners advises you on the most appropriate financial products and solutions.
What sets PLEION wealth management apart
- An independent Group held by its Top Management
- A holistic and tailor-made approach to provide best in class solutions
- An Investment Office of eight people, working with several independent research institutes, to optimise the proposed solutions
- Asset management based on strong convictions
- Our multidisciplinary and international expertise arise from our Swiss origins
- Solid partnership with more than 30 top-rated custodian banks, of which half based in Switzerland
- A polyglot group; we advise you in 9 languages
- A presence in Switzerland through offices in Geneva, Bern, Nyon, Sion, Verbier and Zurich
- An International presence through strategic partners located in Monaco, Mauritius and in Luxembourg
- An IT infrastructure developed for the needs of our business, in constant evolution. Our system allows:
- Consolidation of multi-custodian portfolios
- Daily automated and concentrated risk monitoring
- Direct affiliation to FINMA as manager of collective assets
- Innovative 2nd pillar, vested benefits and 3rd pillar pension solutions
The presence of an independent regulatory body and an established legislation ensure
- The choice of top quality products among all service providers on the market
- Compliance to asset management mandates
- Control of your assets’ evolution thanks to clear and transparent information
- PLEION and PROBUS announce their merger 30 August 2021
- PLEION SA takes a step up and opens an office in Verbier (VS). 19 February 2021